Promotional Items, Business Gifts and General Promotional Products by Gadget Pens : Terms
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all orders. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
- Payment Terms - Approved Accounts - Payment shall be made in full within 28 days of invoice. Payment shall be made in full within 28 days of invoice, unless we have agreed special settlement terms in writing. New Accounts – A Pro Forma Invoice shall be issued prior to delivery. Acceptance of full payment should reach Cutting Edge Promotions UK Ltd before any goods despatched unless other arrangements have been agreed in writing.
- Passing of title and risk The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full. Until such time as payment in full is made, you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these terms and conditions and we shall be entitled upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable licence to enter your premises for the said purpose.
- Products We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without prior notice and while every effort is made to describe our goods accurately on sales literature, email and the website no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
- Quotations and contracts Orders are accepted on the price quoted and should not be changed by either parties. We do not reserve the right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations .
- Prices Where applicable all prices are subject to V.A.T. at the current rate.
- Delivery and lead times Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day or lead-time specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery. Special rush deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges (e.g. rush print charges and rush delivery charges) that will be charged to you at current commercial rates. Lead times will be deemed to commence at the date and time that Cutting Edge Promotions UK Ltd receive in writing, "signed off" approval of the artwork that Cutting Edge Promotions UK Ltd supplied to the client.
- Quantity variations We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 5% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
- Claims Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of delivery. All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with the terms of the contract. You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery and confirm receipt. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted at the time of delivery. Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice.
- Liability Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out in 7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
- Cancellation charges A charge will be made on all cancelled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out up to the date of written cancellation. Artwork approval forms are signed by you the customer in the understanding that once signed you are entering into a binding contract with Cutting Edge Promotions to supply you the said goods. If after signing the artwork approval form you should cancel the order any cost incured by Cutting Edge Promotions will be billed to you.
- Samples of any of the items illustrated on our literature, website and emails are available upon request and will be charged at the sample rate stipulated on our web site – payable by cheque only. No credit will be given on samples returned under the value of £10.00.
- Overdue cheques No goods will be delivered on accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after payment is due. Interest will be charged on overdue accounts, at the rate of 5% above the Barclays Bank PLC base rate from time to time from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have against you. We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
- Quantity changes Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
- Colour variations Due to the variety of materials and the imprinting processes utilised by Cutting Edge Promotions UK Ltd and its suppliers, no guarantee can be given to match exactly pantone numbers or colour samples provided by the client. Cutting Edge Promotions UK Ltd will endeavour to match as closely as possible to these colour references but cannot be held liable for any further costs that may arise.
- Small orders Where you require a quantity smaller than the minimum quantity shown, this is normally possible but usually carries a small order surcharge, please contact us for an exact quotation.
- Force majeure We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.